Unless you are living under a rock, I am sure you are familiar with the growing popularity of Korean culture, whether it is in music, cuisine or beauty standards. Koreans demand a slim, petite, feminine appearance, hence the reason Korea liposuction is extremely popular. South Korea, also known as the plastic surgery capital of the world, is pioneered in the field of liposuction. The country receives more than a million patients annually from all over the world.
I am sure you are familiar with the feeling of working out excessively and still not being able to get rid of excessive fat in specific areas of your body. It is indeed infuriating, and this is where liposuction comes into play. This is an extremely effective procedure that not only helps in losing that annoying flab of fat, but also helps in contouring the body.
WHO IS AN IDEAL CANDIDATE FOR KOREA LIPOSUCTION?
It is a widely circulated myth that liposuction is a surgery for overweight individuals. However, surgeons have busted this myth. The surgery is only for people with fat in specific body parts but have a stable body weight overall. If one is overweight and wants to lose weight, diet and exercise helps. Surgeries like bypass surgery help in losing weight via surgeries.
So, if you have a stable body weight overall and want to get rid of body fat in specific parts of your body, this surgery is appropriate for you.
The surgery can be performed in many areas of the body. Sometimes it is coupled with a lot of other surgeries in order to give a contoured look as well as a youthful look. Body parts on which liposuction is usually performed are: upper arms, neck, thighs, buttocks, abdomen, chest, back, chin, calves and ankles etc.
WHAT ARE THE RISKS THAT COME WITH KOREA LIPOSUCTION?
Obviously, just like any other surgery, liposuction comes with a lot of risks. These risks may include the following:
- Irregularities in the shape of the body: After the surgery, it is a possibility that the procedure may leave you with bumpy, wavy, or uneven skin. There are also chances that these may be permanent. The thin tube known as cannula may sometimes cause damage under the skin and may leave you with a permanently spotted appearance on the skin.
- Accumulation of fluids: the surgery may cause temporary pockets filled with fluids to form in the sites of surgery. The fluid may be required to drain via a needle.
- Numbness: numbness: permanent or temporary, is also bound to happen. It is also possible that you may experience temporary nerve irritation.
- Puncture of the internal organs: sometimes the cannula may seep too deeply beneath the skin and may puncture an internal organ. This requires immediate medical attention and surgical repair.
- Problems in kidney and lungs: As fluids are being injected and drained with the removal of excess fat, it may cause problems in the kidney and the lungs.
Well, this is not to say there aren’t successful liposuction procedures. The probability of the risk factors depend on the team of surgeons working for you. So make sure to look out for experienced and certified doctors.